August 21, 2012

Bieber Fever

     I never thought I would be writing a post that my almost two year old has developed a love for the one and only...Justin Bieber!?!?  I am not sure where this love came from, but feel confident it definitely may have started with her "Aunt" Giggi (Chrissie).  Chrissie does love J.B. and has passed on her excitement and enthusiasm to C.  She gets so excited when she hears the beginning of the "Boyfriend" song and immediately starts singing and dancing.  She also has become quite demanding in the car, requesting Bieber be played over and over (and over and over again...we sometimes listen to it 5 or 6 times in a row :).  I love watching her bounce up and down, tap her foot to the beat or listen to that cute little voice sing the words and even change her pitch during the song.  So stinkin' cute!  Maybe one day she will figure out Bieber is the singer of the song....not it's name :)    


No comments:

Post a Comment